Teach Art Classes for Recovery Online
Calling all art therapists, art teachers and artists!
We need your help!
The ECHO Foundation supports artists in recovery and the transformative power of art.
As a non-profit organization, we rely on donations and volunteers to support our mission to help more artists in recovery and the larger community by offering free resources, classes and supplies.
We’d love it if you’d join us by:
- Offering a free art class
- Contributing a blog post for art in recovery
- Sharing a video or other tutorial about art for recovery and/or art for mental health
- Creating a piece of digital art to use on Merch for our Art Cart products
- Volunteering in some other way (we’re open to your ideas!)
Although we cannot pay artists or art therapists at this time, in exchange for your time and contributions we are offering free visibility for your services, art or brand through:
- A link to your website, social media and/or online store from our website
- A shout out to our existing audience from our email and social campaigns
- Future opportunities for co-marketing, selling art in our store and other paid partnerships